We use a combination of many different techniques, including RockTape, SPRT, and Kinisiotape. Each injury receives a unique tape job, instead of using a “one tape job fits all” approach.
The benefits from taping include:
- Patients achieve early engagement in pain-free ranges of motion and strengthening.
- Patient is able to perform his/her activities of daily living with less pain or fear of re-injury.
- Patient is able to resume athletic, work related, and house related activities sooner.
Some of the many injuries that benefit from taping include:
- Cervical and lumbar disc injuries
- Postural disorders
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Shoulder laxity and separations
- Golder's and tennis elbow
- Wrist laxity and injuries
- Nerve entrapments
- Sacroiliac joint injuries