Are you sidelined due to a sports injury?
Let us get you back in the race!
Although you and your friend may both suffer from ITBand syndrome, the source of the injury is completely different. Therefore, everyone receives an individualized plan of care that includes a movement assessment, chiropractic adjustment to fix the joint dysfunction, soft tissue treatment to release the tight muscles, and rehabilitation to strengthen the muscular imbalance. As a chiropractor, Dr. Carly has an advanced understanding of the musculoskeletal system, which allows her to look beyond areas where you feel the pain and actually find the root cause. This often different from the area where you feel the pain.
Benefits of seeing a sports chiropractor for your sports injury:
- Faster recovery from injury
- Reduced treatment duration
- Individualized treatment for your sport-specific needs
- Corrective exercises to prevent re-injury
- Ability to integrate with training goals
- Variety of non-invasive, gentle techniques
- Enhancement in athletic performance
We've helped patients recover and return to an active life from sports injuries including, but not limited to:
- Ankle Sprains
- Achilles tendinopathy
- Bursitis: shoulder and hip
- Elbow pain: tennis and golfer's elbow
- Groin strains
- Hamstring and quad strains
- IT Band syndrome
- Knee pain: runner's and jumper's knee
- Shin splints
- Peripheral nerve entrapments
- Plantar fascitis
- Shoulder and rotator cuff injuries
- Stress fractures
- and much more!