NormaTec Recovery System
A recovery system used by the USA Olympic athletes, NHL, NBA and NFL teams and players. The state-of-the-art compression device optimizes recovery and performance. Whether you’re a crossfitter, triathlete, powerlifter, runner, or any other type of athlete, wearing the NormaTec boots can help you. Treatments are efficient and comfortable, lasting between 30 and 60 minutes.
How the NormaTec Recovery System works:
After intense workouts, the body relies on continued movement, such as light jogging, to pump blood to and from an area of the body. However, rest and recovery is essential in decreasing soreness. The NormaTec Recovery System provides the same benefits of doing light work to flush out toxins produced from intense workouts, while simultaneously allowing the body to rest and recover.
It can be used before and after a workout or to help with rehab and recovery, by increasing circulation, reducing muscle stiffness, decreasing pain, and improving performance. We have boot attachments that will specifically target the foot, leg and thighs and a separate hip attachment which works on the upper thighs and hip area. The sequential pulse technology uses compression chambers to mimic the body’s physiological patterns in order to boost recovery times.
Learn More From Normatec
- 5 overlapping zones
- Patented sequential pulse technology enhanced massage pattern
- Recovery flush with 7 intensity levels
- Pre-massage phase customizes boots for a perfect fit every time
Benefits of a vibrating foam roller:
- Loosens and lengthens muscles, increasing range of motion and flexibility
- Increases circulation, ideal for warming up the body before physical activity
- Helps reduce muscle soreness and stiffness for better recovery
- Effective tool for myofascial release