At Denver Sports and Family Chiropractic Center, we understand that certain lifestyles and professions don’t allow individuals much free time to take care of their health. To accommodate these individuals, we'll come to you! It can be used for acute injuries and chronic pain, as well as increased athletic performance and quicker recovery.
With the concierge care, you will still have the best possible experience and the highest level of service. You can expect to still have access to referrals for imaging, labs, and to other specialists as well as to the majority of services are available in office such as chiropractic care, dry needling, corrective exercises, taping, and soft tissue work. Dr. Carly's treatments rely heavily on her hands, making everything portable.
Some of the many benefits of concierge care:
- Extended hours at non-traditional times
- Convenience - treatment can be done anywhere
- Comprehensive services for one set fee
Services are ideal for:
- Professional Athletes
- Stay at home moms/dads
- Professionals who work from home and can’t get out of the home office
- Professionals who can’t get out of their office during the day
- Politicians / Actors / High profile people who prefer to protect their anonymity
- People who lack the physical ability to make it to the office (for any reason)
- Offices wishing to provide more benefits for their employees
- Teams wishing to provide thorough assessments of their athletes
Various locations for service:
- Private Residences
- Sporting Events
- Performance venue
- Office/place of business
- Travel within the state of Colorado is also available
Common Questions About Concierge Services
What benefits can concierge chiropractic provide for you?
If you're the owner of a business or the HR coordinator for a business, you'll appreciate how hard your employees work and how much soreness they may have from working really hard. Dr. Carly comes to your place of work, and provides care during a block of time that’s most convenient for you and/or your team. Within minutes everyone can be back to work healthier, less stressed, and more productive. This saves you money because they won't have to leave early for an appointment and it boosts their morale. As a bonus, Dr. Carly has the ability to do ergonomic assessments at the desk.
Plans can be established per individual or corporate wellness needs. Options include:
- Individual care - employees may pay for services with HSA funds when applicable
- Corporate care – the company can provide services to employees, based on established hourly rate.
Will my insurance pay for my services when I do concierge care?
Insurance assignment is not accepted for these services because they are performed outside the clinical office setting. Cash, check, and credit cards as well as health savings accounts are some of the options for payment.
What parts of Denver do you travel to?
Dr. Carly Zuehlke, a Denver Chiropractor, provides mobile chiropractic care in all of Denver, including Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Aurora, Englewood, Centennial, Arvada, Lakewood, Wheat Ridge, Stapleton, Thornton, Westminster and Boulder. Morning, evening and weekend time slots available upon request.
How long is a typical session?
A session is based upon the services needed on that particular day. An average session will typically run 30-45 minutes.
How much is it?
Pricing will vary depending on the length of time, distance from the office, and number of people treated. Fill out the form below if you'd like an estimate.